I love to teach go. The aim of this website has been to provide true professional lectures at a very cheap price so that everyone can afford it. And we have been very successful with this. Our lectures cost less than a cup of coffee!
Over the last five years, I have found many things I would love to add to the site to make it much better, but honestly, at these very low prices, I haven't been able to afford to pay for the new developing so the progress has been very slow. At the same time, I don't want to raise the prices and make the lessons harder to afford.
From time to time, people ask if they can help. Well, YES you can! If you would like to make a donation to the school, it will be an enormous help!
A few of the features we are immediately working on are:
- Making the lectures viewable on iPads and other devices. -> DONE
- Spaced repetition System - Creating a problem solving system so that the specific situations explained in the lecture can be drilled to reinforce and really teach interactively. -> DONE
- Adding a pattern search so that you can quickly find any lectures that include a specific board pattern such as a joseki position. -> DONE
- Subtitling lectures into additional languages. -> Busy
- Speced repetition system for Tablets -> Busy
Donations in any amount will be a great help. If you would like, I can keep your donations anonymous. But I would also very much like to acknowledge our supporters, either by real name or screen name, so let me know your wishes.
Donation Methods -> Please pay in Euros.
- PayPal (preferred method for outside of Europe): Use the PayPal link below.
- Credit Card: Follow the PayPal link below and use your credit card.
- Bank (preferred method for inside of Europe):
ING Bank Amsterdam
5263923 J. Guo
Paypal / Credit Card
You do not need a paypal account, you can also pay by credit card by following this link.